The first thing that comes to mind when you mention the name “Hoover” is no doubt a vacuum cleaner. Hoover is actually an American company that deals with vacuum cleaners. It began as floor care products manufacturer in North Canton, Ohio. In a large part of the 20th century, Hoover was a dominant name in the electric vacuum industry, so much that everyone associated its name with nothing else but vacuuming. Presently, Hoover has a base in the UK too from where it sells high performance vacuums for all types of households and industrial facilities.
Features and Benefits of Hoover Vacuums
A majority of Hoover models are designed for domestic homes with or without pets. There are many Hoover products that are bagless and with very handy attachments for cleaning up after your lovely furry pets with much ease. Almost all Hoover machines feature a combination of tools for cleaning carpets, hard floors, and for dusting and upholstery cleaning. These vacuums can reach deep into any crevice in your home to give a more thorough clean.
Here are some of the key features of Hoover products:
- Ability to quickly and efficiently clean pet hair from your carpets and floors easily.
- Powerful motors that deliver superior suction at all times.
- They are energy efficient which helps you reduce your domestic power consumption significantly
- Most models have washable HEPA filtration systems that not only help to ensure your home environment remains fresh and clean, but also to reduce the maintenance costs.
- Hoover has many models that are bagless. They do not require bags, yet operate quite efficiently to keep your home tidy.
- Multi-purpose Hoover vacuums are quite versatile and can clean everything between the floor and the ceiling, yeah almost everything that can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner.
- They have soft roller brushes that can clean small debris and dirt as well as large particles with ease.
- You can count on them for excellent suction and durability. They are designed with the best materials to last quite long.
- Some of them have even been endorsed by the National Asthma Sensitive Choice Program for the best filtration technology to remove dust and pet hairs that may trigger asthma fits.
- Some models feature handheld tools for removing dust and pet hair from couches and other pieces of furniture.
- Handheld Hoover machines have ergonomic handles that provide easy maneuverability while cleaning floors and other sections of the house or car.
- Hoover designs vacuums with ease of use in mind. All models are therefore lightweight but strong enough to give your home a thorough clean.
- A good number of Hoover models come with innovative attachments that help to clean dust mites and dead skin cells from your mattresses. They also feature flexible brushes to clean those hard-to-reach spaces.
You can count on Hoover to keep your home neat and tidy, especially if you keep pets (find best pet vacuum here). However, there are numerous options to choose from which may leave you confused about which model fits your needs and preferences. We did the hard part of researching and testing different models for you. Here is a review of the top Hoover vacuums based on our findings.